Friday, July 11, 2008

Meet Andrea & Dave

Dave is an Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton where we met back in 2003 & have been friends ever since. Andrea is a Speech Therapist for Montgomery County Schools. Andrea & Dave have been together since college and married in 2005. And the reason I remember that is because the wedding was the same day as the Indy 500 when rookie sensation Danica Patrick lead several laps. I recall that morning because I managed to watch most of that exciting race before I had to go shoot their wedding! LOL.

We met up in Arlington, VA for dinner at the T.H.A.I. in Shirlington. I had the Beef King Pad Ped, delicious I highly recommend it! Andrea let me sample some of her Panang Perfect which was awesome! Thanks girl!


But before dinner... yep you guessed it, some fun & relaxed portraits!

These two are super fun, no doubt! Total goofs!




Isn't Andrea gorgeous? She was a beautiful bride & still has that killer smile!
And Dave... well he's pretty cool too =)




Thanks for dinner you two, looking forward to hanging out again Saturday!


2 comments:

JulMac said...

Very excited to meet this handsome couple on Saturday!

david & kimi baxter said...

that first sequence is AWESOME!!!! it's awesome to capture their personalities like that! they'll always look back at these and smile :)