Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tiffany & Mike

"Fun" is an understatement when it comes to describing Tiff & Mike's E-session! Just look at how nutty these two are, especially when you check out the slideshow! First order of business was to throw them onto the carousel. Both Mike & I couldn't wait til the ride was over because we were feeling a little... dizzy, haha! But the ride didn't seem to phase Tiff! I also managed to capture some airtime of both of them jumping in the air as you'll see in the slideshow. I've gotten to know these two better over the last several months and the wedding will be nothing short of fabulous! All kidding aside, you can tell these two are so in love and really into each other. Enjoy the slideshow and some favorite pics...













An interesting and not-so-typical shot, but I loved the "lines" of the power "lines" =)
A little off-camera flash by Denise, a clever angle, and "voila"!





Like I said, nothing but air here, lol!






I ask these two to go frolic in the woods and they go Crouching Tiger on me!






It's hard not to get a great image of a pretty girl like Tiff,
even when she's being her goofy self








Tiff & Mike, Denise & I had a fabulous time shooting you guys!
Your wedding is gonna rock!

Click HERE to view the entire gallery on Pictage.





12 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful work, Armin, loved the jump shot :) it is so obvious that these two were so much fun to shoot!

Sally Brewer Photography said...

Looks like you had a blast! I bet you are going to have a fun time shooting their wedding!

Anonymous said...

Great pics as always Armin! I'll admit a tear fell while watching your slideshow! Now I know I'm gonna cry at the wedding. Ugh. - Stacey

Anonymous said...

Fantastic presentation, I had a smile on my face for the entire slide show. I admit, some I broke into laughter :) Patti

Susan Solo said...

These are so cute and FUN! What a great couple. Their wedding is going to be a blast to shoot. Great job, Armin!

Ray Santana said...

Fun shoots bro thats what its all about sweet...goodtimes

Elizabeth and Frank said...

What a fun shoot. You really captured the energy and vitality of these two. Great job!!

Beth (Sugar Rush) said...

Love your work! What a fun couple - looks like an awesome E-Session!

jen said...

These are fantastic, Armin!! I love them!

david & kimi baxter said...

crouchin tiger shot ruled!!! gotta love to shoot fun couples!

MattDJ said...

R-O-C-K-E-D. :-)

Armin DeFiesta said...

Thanks everybody for the blog love!