Thursday, August 28, 2008

Free To Succeed

I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends tonight at David Jay's Free To Succeed Tour that's stopping in Alexandria, VA. Right now though, Kenny Kim, DJ, Allison, [b]ecker, and the rest of their crew are getting a tour of the White House.... ha! Have you read my humorous blog post about DC locals and tourists? ;)

Got an interesting package in the mail yesterday from David Jay's mom... yes no joke. Long story but some of my close friends already know the deal. But if you're a Facebook friend of DJ's, then you know what's coming soon based on his profile. His mom wanted to make sure he got his gift while he was on the road so she & Allison entrusted me to play messenger. Glad to!





Right about now our good friend Kenny is probably taking photos of things inside the White House that he probably shouldn't be taking. I'll probably be meeting up with him and the rest of the gang for dinner after workshop.

Should be fun! And as uncle Ray & Kenny like to say.... Good times!


4 comments:

marlene said...

i am counting down the hours in my cube! i can't wait to meet everybody!

Susan Solo said...

Aw, a package from Mrs. Jay...that is so CUTE!

Armin DeFiesta said...

I know Susan! LOL, gotta love moms!

Michael Juiliano said...

love it! what was it?