Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GTG at The Carlyle Cafe w/Shane Melenbacker



(Image above borrowed from my friend
Moshe without permission, muuhahahaha!
Check out his blog for more pics!)


My good buddy Shane Melenbacker was in DC so I organized a small get-together to welcome him at the beloved Carlyle Cafe in Shirlington Village located in Arlington, VA just outside DC. We had fun talking shop, talking life, talking business. Good people, good food, good wine, good times! And PLEASE take notice of something... I am NOT the only guy this time in this get together, ha! In fact, Julia was the one lucky lady of the evening. See? I don't just hang out with the ladies =)


Left to Right:
Julia MacInnis
Moshe Zusman
Noah Hayes
Peter Bang
Hadar Goren
Shane Melenbacker


Fish eye lens time!




Me with a point & shoot with Julia, partying like rock stars




Nikon's D3 heroes, Shane & Noah






Loved seeing everybody! Be sure to check out everyone's blog as I am sure you'll find more photos and events from the evening.

Thanks Shane for hanging out with some of DC's best. Looking forward to next time! If you keep this pace up maybe you can join the Facebook Friends race with DJ & Kenny, haha!

Vegas-WPPI in February 09 or bust !!!!



6 comments:

Sally Brewer Photography said...

Looks like you had fun. Sorry I missed it!

Moshe Zusman said...

Yahooooo!

PSQuared said...

Yo Armin...Looks like you guys had a blast! We need to do another get together Brotha!

Peter Bang said...

thanks for always being the organizer man! it was fun!

David Burke said...

bumbed I missed Shane! I know you had a blast. Lots of good souls there!

Shane Melenbacker said...

Had a blast hanging out with everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Hopefully even before WPPI! Thanks for setting that all up Armin, you're awesome!