Sunday, August 24, 2008

S'up!

Sorry for the lull in blogging. Just got back from Florida around 2am Saturday morning... we left around 12:30pm on Saturday. And if you travel with kids, a DVD player with plenty of kid flicks IS A MUST on any road trip! Where were those when we were kids? LOL!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my friend Katie Maser!

Erin & I had a killer bridal fashion photo shoot in Alexandria over the weekend! I hope we can post some images soon, at least sometime this fall! I'm really pleased with the results, email me if you want a sneak peak!

I dropped Nate off at his mom's this evening in Fairfax. Back-to-school night is this Thursday! Geesh where did summer go?

I'll be hanging with more photog friends at David Jay's Free-to-Succeed tour that's stopping in Alexandria, VA this Thursday. It'll be so great to see my friends Kenny Kim, Allison Trowbridge, and of course reacquaint myself with David Jay and [b]ecker. If you're new to photography, or even not-so-new, you should really try to make it to this seminar. You'll be inspired, learn the next steps to take in your business, and network with some great local photographers. Trust me, I know many of them =) HOLLA if you're coming. Hope to see you there!

More to come this week!

4 comments:

Lara said...

I'll see you there! :) I would totally love to meet you! Will you be able to hang around after?

kimberlybrooke said...

See you there, Armin!!

PSQuared said...

Yo Playa...See you there:-)

Hennessey said...

yeah I saw that Becker was coming and was a little annoyed that I was going to be out of town. Then I remembered that I was going to Vegas for 5 days with the guys and it was all better again. Have fun at the seminar. Let me know how it was.