Monday, August 11, 2008

Tres Amigos!

You couldn't have asked for better weather last Saturday. Mid 80's temps, gorgeous sunny day, and LOW humidity... in AUGUST!!! Now those conditions are rare in August, but David Burke, Peter Bang, and I will take it any day! David's couple, Shannon & Peter, were so in love and so much fun to work with and really had a fairytale wedding. Be sure to check out David's blog post and Peter's blog post about the wedding! Leave 'em some love!

Nothing beats hanging out with good friends! The three of us got together to shoot a killer wedding at the awesome Whitehall Manor in beautiful Bluemont, VA, the same place I'll be shooting Caitlin & Troy's wedding this fall. We enjoyed working together and really had a blast at the wedding, especially the reception. We captured some funny moments of one another, but I'll save those for a later post, haha!

Peter & I took hundreds of images for David to use. I prefer to wait to post any actual "wedding" photos until the lead photog blogs his/hers, but here are some "teaser" shots! All images shot for David Burke Photographers.



8 comments:

Moshe Zusman said...

hey friend,
looks great and the treo... a couple couldn't ask for more!

Peter Bang said...

oh man, that was so fun! i need to go through my photos too.

Susan Solo said...

Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see the rest. I love how versatile you are, Armin - really cool artsy fire and smoke shot, immediately followed by such a sweet shot of an adorable bebe. love it!

Elena said...

This is a good teaser!!!
These few images are amazing, and if you had a blast at a wedding and were in a good mood, then I already know how outstanding the images will be! I think this rule works not only for me :)

Noah Hayes said...

I didn't realize Dave was a fellow Nikon user! (but then again I haven't met him yet). Looks like it was a beautiful day!

Michael Costa said...

The Crystal Pool is sweet, love the textures.

David Burke said...

Dude! I had such a blast with you and Peter! I hope to shoot again together in the future. Let me know when I can repay the favor brotha!

PS - Nikon Files are sweeter. ;-)

kennykimdotcom said...

LOok at you guys having too much fun. :)