Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wicked Wednesday = Windy Wednesday...yesterday =)

As Tropical Storm Fay makes it way through Florida, I am thankful it didn't do any damage here in The Villages, FL. Despite the weather, me & the family are having a great time together. On Wednesday we had fun meeting up with one of Tampa's best wedding photographers and good friends Erin & Chris Harvey of www.erinchris.com. Clearwater Beach was our rendezvous point. I chose the spot so I could see what all the fuss was about with their sand... and let me tell you, it was very, VERY, nice soft sand. Almost powder like. The kids just couldn't stop playing in it. The not so great part was that it was sssooooo windy.... wicked windy! It was driving Nate bonkers because the sand was getting in his eyes. Jordan didn't seem phased one bit by it though, lol. We had dinner at Frenchys restaurant then some ice cream afterwards. It was great seeing Chris & Erin!


A shot of the beach, not looking so great with all the seaweed and murky waters after the tropical storm


Look at the fine sand... and the strong winds blowing it out of Nate's hands!


My beautiful Denise =)


And me looking so thrilled... really I was having a great time. Denise just likes to catch me off guard, lol.

Jordan couldn't get enough of the sand... Denise's hair isn't really that messed up, it was just the wicked wind!



Palm trees everywhere



We actually ate at Frenchys with Chris & Erin, but next door was Cooters. I thought it made for a funny photo, thanks Erin for this one!


And of course, me & my photog friends!



One other interesting event. While we were eating dinner, one of the servers kept staring & staring at Jordan and asked, "Has anyone ever told you she looks like Suri Cruise?" =)

Interestingly enough, we have been told that! And even more interesting was the fact that the Scientology Office was only a few blocks away... hmmm...I wonder if they thought we were babysitting Suri while mom & dad were at a meeting, lol!








10 comments:

Sally Brewer Photography said...

All these pics of the beach are making me jealous! :)

Monica said...

Looks like fun, windy or not. And Jordan is much more beautiful than Suri. Pleeeeeeasssssse.

Kimberly Brooke Photographic said...

Holy Cow Batman... She really does look like baby Suri.... Only much cuter!!!

Wicked storm!

Kim

Julia MacInnis Photography said...

Okay, I totally don't feel sorry for you. I thought you'd have bad weather but from the looks of things, you are all set with fun FL fare! Yeah for you! See you when you get back! Wear your SPF!

Sarah Hodzic said...

yeah, I am with Julia, I was worried that your vacation would be ruined, but me thinks you are having a blast! :D

Live it up and say hello to the family!

Palm Beach Wedding said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, great photography!

hegreen said...

I would be jealous of your beach photos but I'm going to Vegas on Thursday so Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!

Amy L. Reamy (aka blog stalker) said...

Umm your kid is WAY cuter than Suri! LOL. & I see Denise cut her hair off....beautiful! & your in Florida......I'm jealous! :)

Gina Leigh said...

Hey Armin! Looks like fun times! Enjoy the your time in the Sunshine State...oh, wait. Isn't it supposed to be sunny??

Moshe Zusman said...

Beautiful times man! everybody needs vacation. Looks like you had a good one!