Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Canon 50 f/1.2L .... nice lens =)


I LOVE this lens... plain & simple.

The Canon 50mm f/1.2L can produce insane bokeh (e.g., background blur), has tasty image quality with the right lighting conditions, and is built solid.
Some may find it's slow to focus with all that glass element, but it is still a fine performer.

Here are some unedited images, straight out of my Canon 5D.







Also stay tuned for PART 2 of Grace & Jason's wedding!

Pre-register at Pictage to see all the photos from the event!

http://www.pictage.com/429174


3 comments:

Elena said...

Jordan is sooo cute! And the lens is really sweet! Congratulations on your new toy ;)

Anonymous said...

My little girl is growing up too fast...I think I am gonna cry. I love her pie faced smile! :-)

Denise

Monica said...

She is too adorable. And she has the best expressions. Like she knows just how daddy wants her to pose. So smart.