Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grace & Jason's Wedding - Part 2 of 2

As promised, part 2 of 2 from Grace & Jason's wedding story. This was one of my favorite weddings this fall and just had to blog it! The couple was up for anything and they took really good care of me on my trip to Minneapolis.

Watch the slideshow to see almost 200 images that highlights their wedding day. To view the images individually, mouse over the "BROWSE" icon.

GUESTS: Pre-register at www.pictage.com/429174 to be notified when the entire gallery is available for viewing & ordering. I also posted some personal favorites below!







Grace on her balcony suite




A little text love from Jason to Grace




Grace was stunning!




Father of the Bride







Laura Williams of Loda Designs did a fabulous job with the flowers!



Jason & I are car guys. Couldn't resist a spin around the block in the Porsche 911 Cabriolet








The SOLERA was an awesome venue





The party was a riot. Check out more in the slideshow!












The slideshow was a hit at the reception =)


You know how I love my night shots =)







10 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

Was that lady giving the shocker? Wow, this group must've been fun! And yes, Grace was beautiful. =) Oh and I love that text message. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics hun...Grace looked absolutely AMAZING and the text message was SOOOO SWEET! Okay...all of the ladies say it together with me now...AAWWWWEE!

Erin...the shocker???? I had to look that up...boy I am old...LOL!

Denise

Loda said...

Loved the slide show!!!!!! It was a little scary seeing the photos of Chris and I at the end. YIKES! did we really do that.

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

love the shots in the wet streets!!!! awesome armin once again my friend!
have a killer weekend!!

David Burke said...

Gorgeous buddy! Loving your Less is More approach. Clean and Mean bro!

Aimee said...

This was absolutly amazing!! The pictures are beautiful - and it captures the essence of the day so perfectly :)

Kimberly Brooke Photographic said...

What a great wedding! Grace is beautiful and I LOVE her dress! Love the first shot of the dress hanging from the stairs. You rock!

Kim

Sarah Hodzic said...

Hellz ya. You did a grrrreat job!
Wonderful image, the couple must be thrilled to bits!

marlene said...

AMAZING photos! i lovelovelove her dress!

as usual you did a great job Armin!

Elena said...

Gorgeous images! My favorite is with Grace on her balcony - love it!