Friday, September 12, 2008

In the Twin Cities

I'm in the Twin Cities... Minneapolis/St. Paul to be exact. First time visit for me and it's a nice change of scenery for shooting! This evening the couple cooked dinner for me & a few of their close friends and family. Delicious! Tomorrow is a mini engagement shoot plus some other day activities with the couple and their friends. Saturday's the big day, can't wait! Grace & Jason were so kind to book me a suite on the concierge level at the Marriott City Center. Comfy I'd say =)


Here's a quick shot of my suite... two windows & views of the city from the 28th floor =)




And the couple left me some gift bags... oh snacks, me love some snacks!


2 comments:

PSQuared said...

Dude...Your living the life!! Sweeeeeettttttaaaahhhhh!!!!

kathyfreundel said...

Armin . . . you're Mr. Destination . . . hope you have a great weekend. Your bride and groom are blessed to have YOU record their day! You're tops.