Sunday, September 28, 2008

Michelle's Bridal Shoot

Remember the bridal session I shot for a special client that I couldn't really show this summer? Read on...

In August Michelle & I got together to shoot her bridal portraits in Old Town Alexandria. I'm so happy to finally post some of our favorite images & her slideshow now that her wedding day is done and Jared & Michelle fly off to Key West for their honeymoon. Last night's wedding was incredible with some unexpected encounters with D.C. tourists, plus the live band that rocked the Monroe House inside the Arts Club of Washington, Liquid A, that played everything from Young MC to Metallica to Ring of Fire ... yep, they were awesome and the guests loved them. Definitely one of the best bands I've seen at a wedding.

More pics from Michelle & Jared's memorable D.C. wedding will come, but for now enjoy her bridals and some teaser wedding pics =)


















Some teasers from the wedding ... a gorgeous dress with purple shoes ;)





And the tourists must've thought they recognized her from somewhere because a whole busload of them raided my photo shoot like vultures!
One of them even grabbed a bouquet!






There were 14 groomsmen. Here are a few of them cuttin' it up ... and no worries, the tourist being carried was not harmed, LOL.




Of course with 14 loud groomsmen, 6 bridesmaids, the bride & groom, and two dozen tourists following us, US Park Police stopped me immediately.
Permit presented, checked & approved...


...so I could get the shot I've been wanting to get for a while. Thank you Michelle & Jared!




8 comments:

Noah Hayes said...

Great shoot as always! I love the one where she's running down the cobblestone path in the alley between the buildings, really stunning shot!

Anonymous said...

They look so great!!! I'm excited to see the rest....from the looks of things, I'm guessing it was a very fun reception! Who new my Salesman was a celebrity! ~Stacey

Gina Leigh said...

Great shoot! Love the first location and the very last shot.

:)
Gina Leigh

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Love love love the bridals, Armin! So many amazing shots! And love the wedding teasers too!

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

straight up gorgeous!!!! rocked it armin my friend!!

Elena said...

Beautiful work Armin, you know how to work the camera!

Beth said...

Wow - these are fantastic. Beautiful couple and you rocked it!! Love the slideshow!

Erika Lais Photo said...

Wonderfulllll shots Armin!!!!!!You always rock and rock again once more each time!!!!!!!!!!Note 1000!!!!!!!!