Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seeing Old Friends & Making New Ones

I just got back from second shooting a wedding with Paul Price. We had a blast!

What was really sweet was seeing old friends and past clients at the wedding. My friends and happy brides continue to spread the word evangelizing for me... way cool! This reaffirms how personal my industry can be. As a wedding photographer it is extremely important to be yourself and true to others. It's all about keeping it real folks!






Speaking of evangelizing, Jessica's niece Mallory (who was also a brides maid in Jessica's wedding) was a guest at tonight's wedding. Mallory has had her eye on me since Jess' wedding and expressed strong interest today to shoot hers next June!
Can't wait to chat about her day =)

Here's Mallory ... she will no doubt be a gorgeous and stunning bride!




I grabbed some candids of her earlier in the day



Congrats to the future Mr. & Mrs. Reading!

0 comments: