Monday, October 13, 2008

Alison & Dustin ... The E-Session!


My associate shooters, Erin & Noah, will be shooting Alison & Dustin's wedding next May. They kicked things off with a killer E-session in Georgetown. I'm so happy to have Alison & Dustin as my clients, they've gotta be one of the coolest couples I've ever met! Actually ALL my couples are super cool, lol. Like many of my couples, they won't be having a typical wedding, especially with Love Seed Mama Jump as their wedding band =) Be sure to check out Noah & Erin's blog posts for more kick butt images... in the meantime, here are some of my quick edits!










3 comments:

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

great set armin! love that shot with the colorful leaves!

Kimberly Brooke Photographic said...

Wow, those leaves are amazing this time of year up there... Great shots Armin!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Thanks for the comments! Erin & Noah did a kick-ass job for ADP!