Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DVD Slideshows

Show It Web, developed by David Jay & his team, is a popular app some photographers use to create flash-based slideshows. We've all seen and love them. One of my favorite features about it is that you or your client can order a DVD of the slideshow. The folks at Show It DVD will produce and deliver the product in a nice package for your clients to enjoy. So when you're busy like many of us are, outsourcing this value added service is a must! If you're like me, I still like to take the time & effort customize my products as part of the grand experience I deliver. So I continue to use the sleek looking jewel boxes from JewelBoxing.com. But when efficiency is needed, Show It DVDs are the way to go. I've always received my Show It DVDs withing 10 days of ordering. Check out my video about them.


4 comments:

Peter Bang said...

nice. thanks for sharing. i love how you're talking about david jay's product w/ david jay's hairdo! haha!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Haha, yeah Peter I guess it's kinda like DJ's! I think my haircut is much shorter though, lol.

Susan said...

Another great video, Armin! Gave me something to watch while I'm eating lunch (minestrone soup if you're curious). :) Thanks for sharing!

David Burke said...

what up dawg? Love how you are always sharin and pimpin the good stuff. Miss ya dude!