Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GET LOST!

Yep "GET LOST" ... That was the objective at the corn maze we went to! It was a pretty fun 50 minute walk trying to find our way out of the Maize Quest at Montpelier Farms. Denise, Jordan, Nathan & I had a great time together on the hay ride, petting zoo, and pumpkin patch. I think we spent close to 2.5 hours there.


Here's an aerial shot I took. As you can see, this maze is no joke ....



LOL, nah I'm only kidding. That's the shot from their website =)


Okay these are for real =)












3 comments:

Elena said...

Wow what an amazing place! And images! They give me a feeling that I've been there too :)

Erin Harvey said...

You had me fooled. =) I thought you were in a hot air balloon or something. Looks like a fun time. Love all the great colors. And your little ones are as cute as ever!

Kimberly Brooke Photographic said...

MY GOD... YOUR KIDS ARE TOO CUTE!