Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Kempers


I had the privilege of shooting a lifestyle family session for the Kempers recently. We made good use of indoor light and open shade outside to get some killer portraits! I enjoyed working with them so much I offered a second shoot when the fall colors arrive! Here are a handful of my personal favorites...


What a good looking bunch =)



The kids were just hamming it up for me, they totally rocked!




Beautiful mom & the handsome boys. Good looks run in the family!




Gotta get a few of mom & dad alone ;)




Nothing beats a candid moment!




A big thanks to the Kempers for spending an hour with me and letting me capture some timeless moments. Until next time!


9 comments:

Troy Woods said...

great work Armin!

Suss said...

What a MILF.

Tunji Sarumi Photography said...

Cool capture...

Noah said...

Looks like the Kempers already have some Halloween decorations out. "Look out for the gigantic spider!"

Cindy said...

How did that spider get there. Suss you always have my back.

Suss said...

Damn right....and your front too.

Val McCormick Photography said...

What a great looking family! Hello Christmas Card order !!!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

the one of the three kids just melted my heart! The color just pops and the kids look amazing! awesome stuff.

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

love the kids smiles in that second shot armin! beautiful family!

have a rockin weekend my friend!