Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged Again! Thanks Laura ;)

My good friend and event coordinator extraordinaire, Laura Auer of Wish Special Events, tagged me to do a survey. I decided to get it done now before the busy weekend ahead, so here we go...

Four Things I Did Today:

1. Walked to Subway to grab one of their "fit" subs with Jordan on my shoulders, total round trip time - 1 hour... ugh my shoulders hurt =)
2. Updated my website with some new pics and a Bridal Session tab
3. Drove about a 1/4 mile this afternoon from point A to B that took about 35 minutes... gotta love DC area traffic!
4. Realized Labor Day is a popular time for weddings. Rock on!

Four Things on my To-Do List:

1. Edit my promo video for my website, due to launch this winter.
2. Film more footage for my promo video - client testimonials to be exact.
3. Take the kids to the pumpkin patch... probably this weekend =)
4. Plan a romantic date with my wife ... we're overdue for one lol

Four of my Guiltiest Pleasures:

1. Dark chocolate... most people know that by now, but if you don't... it's like a drug to me, lol
2. Driving fast but smooth in my AWD Subaru WRX, especially through the twisties... buckle up baby!
3. Target practice... pictures aren't just the only thing I shoot, although it's been a while since I've been to the firing range :(
4. Facebook! Does that count?

Four Random Facts About Me:

1. Both of my great grandfathers are from Spain, both of my grandmothers' fathers are from the U.K. ... somehow they all ended up in the Philippines and the rest is DeFiesta history.
2. I lived in Los Angeles from the time I was a baby til about 8 years of age. Then moved to the DC area and grew up in Fairfax, VA
3. I have a 6 year old son, Nathan, and a 20 month old girl, Jordan
4. Both my parents come from a family of 10 brothers & sisters = lots of extended family across the globe.

Now I have to tag some others.... you'll know who you are! =)

1 comments:

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

yes i gotta gets the kids to the pumpkin patch. love the pumpkin patch!