Monday, November 10, 2008

Caitlin & Troy's Whitehall Wedding


Caitlin & Troy had a gorgeous wedding on a chilly but beautiful fall afternoon. The sunset ceremony at Historic Whitehall Manor was incredible with the autumn sunlight spilling all around the couple & their guests. Their families & friends were some of the most welcoming and warmhearted people I've ever met. It was an honor to be a small part of this awesome wedding. And I really enjoyed working with the Whitehall staff again. It's by far one of my favorite venues! A big thanks to my friend Jessica del Vecchio as my second shooter for the day!


So many great photos to go through, so I chose over 100 shots for a cool slideshow, along with a few favorite ceremony images. Check it out!







7 comments:

blondie said...

beautiful images armin! im so glad caitlin + troy got to work with you and im sure they are so incredibly thrilled with their photos! :)

Armin DeFiesta said...

BLONDIE --- Jaime, you rock, thanks for sending them my way! We had a blast shooting their fabulous wedding. They are the coolest!

WishLaura said...

Don't you just love Whitehall? I told you it rocked! The images are beautiful :)

Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet stuff man....

Smith Gallery Photography said...

I LOVE these! the light is GORGEOUS... and that flower shot is just beautiful!

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

armin that shot of the dad wipin the tears is an amazing shot!!!

Gina Leigh said...

What a gorgeous location!! Ah, makes me miss life outside of Florida. Well, not really. It's in the 70's and sunny right now. :)

Great job - love the sun flare shot in the ceremony.