Saturday, November 29, 2008

Deleted Scenes

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

This evening while I was relaxing in my living room with Dora the Explorer on TV (Jordan's a big fan lol) and Denise out to a party with some friends from work, I got to thinking about the extra footage from my video that ended up on the proverbial cutting room floor. So I thought why not create a deleted scenes clip! This has some spontaneous moments, nothing spectacular, but just some more insight into what I was thinking when producing this video. I experimented with a few video FX just for fun as well. All this was done in iMovie. If you haven't seen the final result, be sure to check it out on my blog or my website!

Enjoy! =)





3 comments:

Beth said...

Love this video - how much fun!! makes me want to shoot a wedding with you - hint, hint....

Peter Bang said...

haha, funny stuff.

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Awesome! This video is hilarious.