Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jessica & Austin

I recently met up with an awesome couple, Jess & Austin, for an engagement session at Glen Echo Park in Maryland. This good lookin' pair are having a "destination wedding" in DC this month which I look forward to covering!

Here are a couple of fun slideshows I put together. One in ShowItWeb format, the other in Animoto.com format. Animoto is an online tool that you can use quickly to throw together a slick little slideshow. ShowItWeb allows the customer to order a DVD of the slideshow, which isn't new. But what IS new is that the slideshow now lets the customer order a ShowItBook - a custom made 5x5 picture book! I am so amped about this new offering!

Enjoy the slideshows!






Just a few of my favorites from the e-session








1 comments:

Susan said...

Such a fun session! What a cute couple. And both slideshows are fab - Animoto looks like a great alternative for something different. Nicely done!