Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kristie & Corey's Wedding Day Slideshow


As I mentioned in a previous post, here are the highlights from Kristie & Corey's spectacular event at Herrington Harbour Marina. Catering manager Jessica Lisbon & her incredible staff did a fabulous job keeping everything running smoothly. Sweet Sue's provided 21 awesome cakes! One main cake, plus a cake per guest table! Evan was great to work with as the video guy, and DJ Sam Badilla kept the party rockin'. The night was capped off with an impressive fireworks display and sparkler send-off. As soon as I find out who provided that service, I'll add it to this blog.

Church: Friendship United Methodist Church
Reception Venue: Herrington Harbour Marina, Jessica Lisbon
DJ: Mango's Party Production (djmango1515@verizon.net)
Videography: Evan Taff Productions
Cake: Sweet Sue's Bake Shop




A huge thanks to my good friend & wedding photographer Sarah Hodzic for braving the tough wet weather conditions with me and being my second shooter for the day!


Thanks Kristie & Corey for the chance to capture your great wedding!!

3 comments:

Peter Bang said...

sweet! that's cool that they had fireworks.

Moshe Zusman said...

Amazing Armin, Amazing! LOVE your work.

Sarah Hodzic said...

Ha! What a funny photo of me Armin!
You are so crazy, and a lot of fun to work with, it's always a pleasure!

Great slideshow!!!