Friday, November 14, 2008

Shooters Invade National Harbor

My friends & fellow wedding/portrait photographers got together with me and spent some time at National Harbor to share ideas, sharpen skills, and build partnerships. These get-togethers are meant to be FUN while learning, networking, and just being with others that share the same passion for photography. It's not a workshop (it's free to attend!), not necessarily "professional" or formal (we're a laid back bunch), and definitely not stuffy or an uptight group. So if you're a professional or amateur, contact me or join my FACEBOOK group to stay on top of the latest news and updates on when our next get-togethers will be!

One of my clients & bride-to-be, Maggie, was gracious enough to be our model for the afternoon. Of course we also snapped some fun shots of each other! We later had dinner at Fuddruckers in Alexandria and really had fun winding down. If you're already on FACEBOOK, you can see more photos from the day & evening there. We had a totally rockin' time!
















2 comments:

jennifer hunter photography said...

Hey, Armin! You're so good to organize all of this, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to make one yet. I will make it a priority for next time! Looks like you guys had a fun time -- yay!

Susan said...

What a GOOD sport Maggie was! I wonder if she really knew what she'd be getting into? ;) I seriously hope my crazy schedule lets me get out with you guys sometime. I know I'd have so much fun!