Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You Everyone!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes today, especially on Facebook!!

It was a historical day for our country and a great birthday for me with my family! And as many already know, Denise gave me an early birthday gift a couple weeks ago...
I'm loving my new iPhone 3G!


Thanks Denise!

And here's a great shot taken my by good friend Kenny Kim, Chicago-based wedding photographer. This was taken inside a barber shop in Hyde Park where Barack Obama is known to get a haircut. A historic photo for sure!




8 comments:

Chris Harvey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sweet gift. I wish Verizon had them =(

David Burke said...

Happy Birthday Bro... though a day late. Great day for you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, we could do a where in the world is Kenny Kim... geez he's everywhere! Great day and great photo!

Denise

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

hope you had an awesome b-day my friend! sa-weet gift too!!

Megan Beth said...

hey armin! Happy late b-day. I hope it was a great one!

Sarah Hodzic said...

Happy late birthday Armin!
I hope you had a great one!

jennifer hunter photography said...

Happy belated birthday, Armin!! ;-) What a great day to celebrate!!

And, wow, what a great photo...

Hope you are well!!

~Jen

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday! =)