Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grace Chou Designs Coming Soon! Meet her at WPPI!


Fellow photographers, are you bogged down by album design? Looking to outsource that important task to a custom album designer? I am with you, and my search for the perfect person for my album business is over - Grace Chou Designs!

Meet Grace at
WPPI in Las Vegas in February! Grace & I will be hanging out and meeting all the album vendors and shooting some behind-the-scenes footage & interviews. Ask her anything you want about album design and her process.



She'll be launching her website very soon, www.gracechoudesigns.com. In the meantime, visit her new blog GraceChouDesigns.blogspot.com. You've seen Grace's work before on my blog. No two custom designs are alike, each layout is a one-off. She offers both standard (template) & custom layouts. Contact her for more info & pricing. chou.grace@gmail.com.

Grace's creative & professional service ensures dependable results that your clients will love! I trust her work to deliver the best and meet my high standards.

4 comments:

Tunji Sarumi Photography said...

She got talent!

Erin Harvey said...

Oh yay, Grace will be hanging out! Can't wait to finally meet her in person. =) Yay for WPPI!!

melissa said...

I so wish I could go to WPPI this year but I am just not sure I can make it happen. I may be in NYC for work during the conference!

Looks like WPPI may be my debut. :)

I will SO MISS hanging out with you and Grace!

tonya said...

Your site and blog look awesome!!
Makes me want to hire you!!!