Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Album Layout Example

What better way to show you than video... check it out...





Some tips on album care:
  • Store it flat to protect the spine
  • Don't rest anything heavy on the book or the leather will dent
  • Don't get the pages wet. If you do, dry them quickly and let the book dry before closing it.
  • Extreme heat & humidity will affect the book (not so fun where we live!)
  • Store it in a dry, moderately cool place.
  • If you get something on the pages, you can try to get it off with Goo-Gone, just let it dry before closing the books.

5 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Thanks for sharing! That's a gorgeous album.

sarahlynnphoto said...

Nice album, great work! Love the vieo share!

David Burke said...

very nice brutha! I love the gloves :-) Must be left over from your former career. LOL.

See you in a few weeks!

Susan Solo said...

Great work, Armin! Love your videos. I was trying to work on one today, but I'm SUCH a dork in front of the camera. :D

Sarah Hodzic said...

Dang Armin, you and I must share the same brain (which is kinda scary if you think about it). :D

I just did a very very similar video showcasing two of my favorite albums.

Man!!! Honestly, this is TOOOOOOO weird.
After your presentation at the GTG I wanted to get back to making videos so I mad the album one.

However, you are just so cool on camera, I have a lot to live up too! :D