Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ah what a rough life ....



... need I say more? =)

(taken with my iPhone 3G, I love that thing! Yup that's my angel, I'm gonna be a mess when I walk her down the aisle)

On another topic I got to spend time with my friend & photographer Kristie Blake. We had fun talking business, photography, kids, life, and everything in between. We'll be at the WPPI "A Portrait Project" booth in Las Vegas so stop on by!

I snapped an iPhone photo of her ordering us lunch... she's not one to wanna be in front of the lens so it was a lucky shot =)




3 comments:

Peter Bang said...

haha, hilarious pic of your girl!

kristieblake said...

armin!!!!! the blog isn't up yet!! ;)
yer so sweet...
was this your way of forcing me into finishing it up!!!???

Alex Rodriguez said...

I know exactly what you mean, the day I walk my girls down I will be a complete mess....just the thought makes me fall apart.