Friday, February 13, 2009

Inside Southern Maryland Weddings Magazine

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW THE FULL FEATURE

Kristen Leigh & I are at it again getting published in Southern Maryland Weddings.

Yes... it's from May, 2008. I'm not sure what the delay was but we're happy it made it! Click on the image above to read the full article or just click here.

Back in May 2008, I had the pleasure of shooting Jennifer & Jeff's wedding. Kristen was my trusty 2nd shooter and we somehow managed NOT to get drenched on one of the rainiest wedding days I've had. Luckily the skies cleared up just in time before the 6pm sunset ceremony!

Big thanks to Kristen Leigh who 2nd shot with me! It was so great to work with her again, we have such different shooting styles that it made for some interesting & amazing images. This is the second time we've been published together, must be working for us! Please be sure to leave her some comments on her blog! If you haven't seen it already, read more about our last wedding together in I DO FOR BRIDES magazine.

7 comments:

Peter Bang said...

woo hoo! awesome man. have fun in vegas!

Natalie Franke said...

CONGRATS!! =) That's fantastic!

diva.stacey said...

Way to go! I really need to get in touch with her! ha. I've been so busy lately. I'll get to it though. They should feature you more often!

Asim Soofi said...

Woot! Congrats bro :)

kristen leigh photography said...

Sooooo, I am pretty sure we need to shoot together more often! Look what happens! haha So fun :D

And we totally need to hang out with DC people in Vegas. I am there from the 14-19 so let me know if you have plans!

kristieblake said...

congrats to you both....
not a bit surprised Armin!!!!
woohoooooooo.......

Lisette Price Photography said...

Congratulations!!!