Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bridal Shoot for Racheal Baxter Cook

On Saturday I got some fun moments of the lovely Racheal Baxter Cook in her gorgeous wedding gown. Racheal is a manager at Grace Yoga in Richmond, VA where I spent time with over 40 other photographers showing video light methods, networking, socializing, and just having a plain good old time! My friend & photographer Tisha McCuiston & wedding planner Pauline of Elations Designs organized this big event. I had a total blast with everyone & helping photographers experiment with video light. Thanks Racheal for letting us use your incredible Yoga studio and for being our bridal model!


Despite the rain, Racheal was simply wonderful in front of the camera!






While I was there, my friend Ingrid Kaslik got this cool shot of me... I was holding my Lowel ID video light off to my left. Thanks Ingrid!

(background painting by Dennis Wymer)

And a fun little video I captured with my Flip Mino HD cam!



11 comments:

Ingrid said...

My pleasure Armin!

tisha said...

It was great having you my friend!! These shots are FANTASTIC! and thanks so much for all of your help! Couldn't have done it without you :-)

Racheal said...

This was so much fun! I'm so glad I threw on my dress to goof around with everyone! Namaste,

Racheal said...

Armin - the painting in the background is by our artist in residence Dennis Wymer. Looks amazing as a background!

Pauline said...

Armin:

It was such a pleasure working with you. Your not only a great photographer but you have a great personality which goes a long way in this industry. The photos of Racheal looks amazing. Thank you so much for having me.

Stacy said...

Thanks so much Armin! I love learning from you all!

Susan Solo said...

Racheal's gorgeous! Lovely images. And I love your little who's-who of VA video!

Troy Woods said...

Man I missed out. Great vid man. I will have to make the trip next time if my schedule is open. Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!!

Elena said...

It's so fun to work with models who can be so relaxed. Love the BW shots!

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh what fun!!!!!!

cbrownphoto said...

Love the bride laughing in the middle of the street. What a fun image.