Friday, March 20, 2009

My Season is About to Begin!

With several engagement sessions ahead starting next weekend I am totally stoked about this year's wedding season. I have some of the best couples and amazing weddings to share with you this year! In the meantime, I'm going to try & enjoy myself with friends & family over the next couple of weeks. After that, I'll be slamming with weddings in DC, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and the Atlantis in the Bahamas. Gotta love destination weddings! My intern will be joining us this Spring as well - Becky Hayhurst from Minneapolis, really excited to have her on board, you'll be seeing more of her as the season progresses! I'm really looking forward to Reanna & Jeremy's wedding in the Bahamas where I'll be shooting some footage for my next behind-the-scenes video. My former associate Noah Hayes & I will have our Flip Mino HD's and my new Canon 5D Mark II w/HD video mode. awesome! Denise will be with us to keep us out of trouble and do her logistical magic as always. 2009 is looking really good =)